Bakedin Baking Club

 Bakedin Baking Club is a first of its kind monthly subscription service from award-winning home baking company Bakedin. When you join the club, you get a box sent straight to your door every month with everything you need to make a recipe. You get all the dry ingredients and a recipe card plus a few extras to help you such as baking paper or skewer. All you need to do is add a few fresh ingredients like eggs or butter and you can start baking - it couldn't be easier!














Inside the box I received, there was a recipe for sticky toffee banana loaf which won me over straight away! Included with the recipe card was all the dry ingredients in sealed, numbered bags, two sheets of baking paper, a wooden skewer, a weight conversion card and a useful butter measurement chart.















I always enjoy trying out new recipes and as I'd never had sticky toffee banana loaf before I was looking forward to tasting it. I found the recipe really easy to follow and I loved the fact that everything was already measured out and I could just cut the bags open and add them to the mixing bowl. I love baking but I do find all the preparation and weighing out the ingredients a bit of a chore so I loved having it all done for me.



The cake itself was really delicious, the whole family loved it and want me to make it again. Unfortunately the recipe card doesn't have the weights of the dry ingredients they provided so I won't be able to make it again. It would be good if Bakedin could add that on then you can make their delicious recipes over and over again!

There's a reason why the recipes are so delicious and that's because they are exclusively created by Michel Roux OBE, who says: “My first love is pastry and baking, and that’s why I chose to assist Bakedin developing recipes for the Baking Club. I’m delighted to be part of such an exciting revolution in home baking!” So that explains why my Sticky Toffee Banana Loaf tasted so good!

I was really impressed with my Baked Baking Box and would love to try another. It's a great way to try new recipes and it's a great idea for novice bakers as the recipes are so easy to follow and all the preparation is done for you.

If you’re struggling to find the perfect gift this Christmas, the Baking Club is the ideal present for any of the keen bakers in your life or for someone who has never baked before but would like to give it a try.

Visit www.bakedin.co.uk/bakingclub for details on how to subscribe.


Disclaimer: This Bakedin Baking Club box was provided to me free of charge in order for me to review it, however, the opinions expressed in this review are independent and my own.

Comments

Popular Posts