Holidays are Coming



Now that Halloween and Bonfire night have gone in a spooky, firework filled haze, it's time to (tentatively) think about Christmas. I know it's still nearly six weeks away but I love the build up to Christmas and all the sparkly, festive fun that brings so I'm into full on planning and organising mode!

Now we're into November the TV is full of Christmas adverts and Christmas music is playing in the shops, there's no escaping it until the new year! If, like me, you love Christmas then you've probably made your Christmas lists already and are itching to get shopping and present wrapping or maybe you've already started. If you prefer to wait until well into December before you mention the 'C' word then you're probably not welcoming the Coca Cola 'Holidays are Coming' advert quite as much as the rest of us!

To help get you in the mood and help with your planning I'm going to be doing some gift guides for all the family to help with Christmas present ideas and I'll also be looking at stylish Christmas decorations to make you home look gorgeous for the festive season. And of course there'll be lots of recipes for cakes, mince pies, cocktails, Christmas dinner, and lots more seasonal recipes, i hope you'll be inspired to have a go at one yourself. I'll also look at some tasty treats and tipples that you can buy instead of making it yourself if you are struggling for time, there's some really delicious shop-bought dishes and puddings that will go down a treat.

I'm off to make my Christmas cake, you can't beat the festive aroma of a christmas cake baking in the oven...

Comments

Popular Posts