Lighting up Christmas with Aldi



We're well and truly into the festive season now and Christmas lights and decorations are popping up in shops and houses everywhere. Much to the excitement of my two children we put our Christmas tree and decorations up this weekend. We have our usual artificial tree which has various types of baubles and tinsel on. It did start off a few years ago with a red and gold theme but over the years has collected homemade decorations the kids have glued or painted so my stylish and expensive decorations are in among the glitter and plastic. I don't mind though as they're memories of the kids being little so it's nice to have some sentimental elements to the decorations.

Also this year we were pleased to add some new additions to our house, courtesy of Aldi. Their lovely Christmas range features thirteen different sets of lights as well as some lovely decorations including my favourite, a rustic christmas village scene for just £9.99.



Aldi very kindly sent me some lights and decorations to try out including some icicle lights to hang outside the house (pictured above - please note this is not my house, though I wish it was!), some 'ho ho ho' path finder lights (so Father Christmas can find his way to our house) and also a 6ft inflatable snowman! We were too busy to put our outside lights up this weekend but soon our house will look very festive when all the lights are up (and inflated!) and switched on!



My favourite lights from the Aldi range is definitely the set of three presents, these elegant decorations feature warm white LEDS and an eight function controller, complete with timer. I have seen similar lights at garden centres and other stores and they're usually really expensive, I'm really impressed with the Aldi set and it only costs £14.99 - a bargain!



So our tree is up, the fireplace is decorated, Christmas movies are on and mince pies are being eaten, you could say it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Comments

  1. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!

Popular Posts